Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Mid-Week Blog

Hey Bloggy Friends!

Look at me, on my A-game. I'm writing a blog in the middle of the week!

I hope you guys are doing well. Things are still busy around here. I started back to work this week, because a new show opened. It's Edward Albee's, "At Home At The Zoo." I'm anxious to see it. Albee is a world famous playwright. You may know him as the author of the classic, "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" The movie, starring Elizabeth Taylor, is one of my favorites. This show adds a prequel to a play he wrote in called "Zoo Story." Should be a good one!

School is going well. I had the realization last night that the semester will be ending in just over a month. It's exhilirating to know it will be over soon, but also scary, because there is so much to do in such a short period of time. I look forward to the challenge!

Doris is doing very well. I was lying on the couch with her and Galileo this morning before school. It was so funny to watch them play around with one another. I'm so happy to know that he has a playmate now. He seems so much more content, and is filling the big brother role like a champ.

One of the main reasons I wanted to stop by today was to share a video from Bloggy Friend Bill. It was actually released several weeks ago, but I haven't had a chance to post it. I always say this, but this is my newest favorite. He just keeps gettin' better. Unfortunately, he's announced that he won't be making videos again, because of YouTube's new music copyrighting laws. Both of us have had several videos taken away. It's a shame. Anyway, the new video is below. I hope you enjoy!

Have a great night. I'll chat with you guys over the weekend.

Love, Josh

2 comments:

Bill Fogle said...

Ha-ha! I never heard that phrase before, "...on my A game." You are a great blogger, Josh. It's a kind of loving, the time and effort spent to share your experiences with others, and also an art - to keep it from sounding braggy or self-centered. Your blogs always reach out beyond yourself.

Thanks for plugging "Libra Man." I think this one was a case of me finding a great idea but not *quite* being able to fill it out with the goods. I was glad to be able to include Gary in a video. I was so sick when I did the voiceovers I sound like someone else ... kinda sexier, actually. (OK, that felt weird.)

Frankly (no, I'm not done writing) I am thinking of trying to paint again, like I did throughout my 20s (during the Taft presidency). Looking to replace the video-making (for several reasons). It's funny, because the older I get the more I want to do stuff.

And, speaking of sounding self-centered ... (ha!) Thanks for the mid-week blog bitch!

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.manga-reader.com/ - klonopin drug
The tablet will disintegrate rapidly in the saliva so you can swallow it even without water.
[url=http://www.manga-reader.com/]klonopin mg[/url]
Klonopin - Anxiety sufferers wonder pill
buy clonazepam
25 mg/day is given for adults and gradually increased to 1 mg after 3 days.