Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What I've Been Doing @ School

Hey, Bloggy Friends!

I hope everyone is having an great, new week. Are you excited about the Presidential Debates on Friday? I can't wait!

So, as you know, school has been keeping me pretty busy. I haven't had a lot of time for bloggy videos, but I wanted to make this one to let you know some of the things I've been up to lately. I am really enjoying my classes. I feel like I am learning a lot of very useful information.

In this specific assignment my group members and I were asked to record a process using sound. I think it turned out fairly well. We had a good time doing it.

Enjoy today's clip. Have a great afternoon. I'll talk to you soon.

Love, Josh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Josh! I would not have thought of that one. Check your myspace because I sent you an article you should read. Take care.

Jeff and Charlie

Casey said...

Wow, I cant believe you ate a Dorito! Josh ate a snack that isnt natural!!!

That was a cute video and I loved your "Gold" shirt.

Anonymous said...

Your major is ... theater, correct? And your program is B.A. Or is it Master's?

Feel free to chat away about your classes. Let me know any lit or art studio teachers you get. I may know them.

Rick Watson said...

Speaking of videos from school... i have a presentation to give on Oct 23. I'm not comfortable with public speaking, so this reminds me to record myself speaking and critique the video afterwards. I don't like seeing myself on camera or in pics. I just feel weird. Does anyone else feel that way?

Also, if anyone has any good advice or tips on public speaking, PLEASE share them! I'd love to hear!

Mmmmm... Doritos!

by the way... I'm liking your new longer hair'do'! Are you gonna grow it longer and longer?