Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Hello.Hey, Bloggy Friends!

Do you guys remember Bobby McFerrin? He had a huge hit in the early 90's with the song, "Don't worry, be happy." Well, he just came in and got tickets to our current show, The Happiness Lecture! Not a big deal, I guess, but you know I love celebrity sightings. He has changed quite a bit. Instead of the short haircut he sported in the 90's, he now has long, Bob Marley-like dreads. He always did have that reggae flare to his tunes.


Anyways, just thought I'd share. I hope you guys are having a great Wednesday night. I'm about to get off work and head over to my friend Jillians for drinks and grilled vegetables.

Love you all!

Josh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a neat perk that you see so many celebrities in your job. I have never had an unplanned celebrity sighting (it was always a concert or book signing, etc.).

Wait. Does Jobriath count?

Casey said...

Pseudo celeb sightings as well as celeb sightings are always fun...

Rick Watson said...

I bet he looks better in the dreads. I can't believe that song is that dated!!!