Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bloggy Friend Update! *Updated*

Hellohey Bloggy Friends!

My friend Eddie has recently returned from a fabulous cruise. He has been blogging about it little by little as the week progresses. I am enjoying them quite immensely. The posts are fun and they are all accompanied by pictures! I have never been on a cruise before, so it's fun to read about the whole experience.

Stop by and check it out, if you are so inclined! It comes just in time for my recent Wanda Sykes video about working on a gay cruise!

In other Bloggy Friend news: Bloggy Friend Bill has just created a fantastic new video about his first year on YouTube. I am proud to say that I make a short cameo in it! His videos are always so fun to watch, and SO well made. You should really check this one out! I'm exited to say that he is coming for a visit in a few weeks. I can't wait!

Hope you're having a good night. I am at work now, but just wanted to relay the information. I love my bloggy friends and their blogs!

Love, Josh

* I stand corrected, Bloggy Friends. Eddie just emailed me to say that it wasn't actually a gay cruise they went on. It was a regular cruise and they just "gayed it up!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird that just tonight we watched the episode of BBC's "Keeping Up Appearances" where the main character (Hyacinth) goes for a cruise on the QEII. That ship looks nice! On vacation, you need something that contrasts with your daily life.

Thanks for the shout out! I truly am looking forward to meeting you and Alan on April 12. I can't wait!

Downside is that it only gives me 10 days to lose 30 pounds. OK, no muffins tomorrow morning. That should help.

EMullins said...

Thanks for the press! I'll try to get the rest up in the next couple days. It was actually a straight cruise, though. We just gayed it up quite a bit!

Have a great one!