Friday, November 16, 2007

Birthday Shout-Out!: First Cousin, Austin


Hey Bloggy Friends!! Well, my dry spell has ended, the phone guy just came out to hook our phones up for DSL!!! It sure took long enough. It's hard to imagine the days when we lived without things like internets and cell phones, how did we make it? Just fine, that's how we did it!

Today I want to send a special shout-out to my cousin, Austin, who just celebrated his 12th birthday. He lives in my hometown of Lancaster, KY. He is in the sixth grade at Garrard Middle School, loves sports and plays in a garage band with some of his friends in town. He is the second to youngest cousin on my Mom's side of the family. I wish I could have been there to help them celebrate. I heard that when he found out the family was coming over for a party he left a note for everyone that said "Don't forget presents. P.S. Be Generous!" That's what I'm talkin' about!!!

He's a fun kid and I can't wait to see him when I go home for Christmas. Happy Birthday, Cuz!!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be back next week with some fresh bloggy videos. Stay tuned!!!!

Love, Josh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Austin's changed a lot since your video on 11/6!

Isn't it terrible when there's no email/Internet?! We get totally cranky here when that happens. You guys have been really patient!!!