Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Quickie Blog: Lunch Date With Nicole

Happy day Bloggy Friends! Today is hump day, and you know what that means, get out there and hump the ones you love most!

Indian Summer has arrived in San Francisco, and let me tell you, it's HOT! Ask my family back in Kentucky, however, and I bet they'd tell you that they would take this weather over the 90+ temperatures with extreme humidity anyday!

I love when Indian Summer comes, because I love hot weather. It makes me feel alive, vibrant and sexy! I love being able to wear shorts, tank tops and flops all day, everyday. Not everyone in San Francisco feels the same way I do, though. Most of the locals act like they are going to melt away just because the temperatures rise above 80! You should see them slugging around like they are living in Dante's Inferno!

Yesterday my friend Nicole came over, on her day off, and we had lunch in the park. It was a fun afternoon outing, especially when we grabbed ice cream cones from the local Bi-Rite Creamery. Soy delicious!

I didn't get much footage, so today's blog is a little quickie. Who doesn't love a little quickie every now and then?

Until Next Time Bloggy Friends..

I'm Saving All My Love For Youuuuuuuu!

Josh

1 comment:

Casey said...

Gurl, I'm practically an expert at quickies.

Wish I were there to enjoy the weather!