Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Time-Warp Tuesday: Sugar Trip Down HWY 1 (2006)

Well, Bloggy Friends, you know what today is... TIME-WARP TUESDAY!

Today's video is of a trip Alan and I took, last February, south on the Pacific Coast Highway. We spent the weekend exploring beaches, towns and places of historical significance like Hearst Castle and the San Luis Obispo Mission Church.

I hope that everyone takes the chance to drive along Hwy. 1. The natural beauty that you will witness will blow your mind away. I have never felt so tiny as I did riding along the PCH, with a thunderous mountain to my left and a vast ocean to my right. It really helps you to put into perspective how small we really are in comparison to nature. The coast of California offers a beauty that is incomparable to anything I have ever seen before. I am really looking forward to driving North when we leave for our cross country roadtrip in October!

I didn't take as many videos as I would have liked, but here is a clip of what I do have. I hope you enjoy!

Until Next time bloggy friends...

Peace.

Josh

P.S. This video gets a little mushy and romantic, so watch at your own risk! :)~

1 comment:

Casey said...

Awww... that was seriously funny that you were trying to have a stunt "falling" pic...and ending up on a slippery slope. Oopsies.