Thursday, August 2, 2007

House Guests: All Quiet on the Homefront

Trey left this morning around 4 a.m. It was weird to wake up this morning all alone after I have been in host mode for several days. We had such a great time. You know you have a great friend when you don't see each other for seven years and it still feels like yesterday that you were hanging out last.

I have a few more videos to post over the next few days, here is one from Tuesday afternoon. We shopped a little on Haight Street and then walked around Golden Gate Park. We went to the dE Young Museum, which is so beautiful. I think it should be a definite stop on anyones agenda when they visit the city. I felt like I was in Italy again as I was walking around the galleries - it was great! My favorite part was a special exhibit that was a fashion collection of clothes that were owned by socialite Nan Kempler (http://www.deyoungmuseum.org/deyoung/exhibitions/exhibition.asp?exhibitionkey=717). The collection consisted of clothing from such designers as Yves St. Laurent, Valentino, Chanel, Baleciaga and Gucci. It was FANTASTIC - if you haven't seen It, and you are in to fashion, I think you should stop by. Enjoy the video.

If you are reading Trey (and you better be!) I had an awesome time. I hope this is the first of what will become yearly visits to see one another! Love you sister!

P.S. Check back soon for the results of the recent poll that has just finished!!

No comments: