Friday, March 12, 2010

Celebrity Dish: Telephone

Hi Bloggy Friends,

Today on City Paper's Critical Mass blog writer Carolyn Huckaby turned me on to Lady Gaga and Beyonce's new video for Telephone. Have you seen it yet?  It seems like a mishmash of Michael Jackson's Thriller and Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill. It's one of the best I've seen in a long time. Check it out below.

I hope all is well. I'm having a nice time with my friends Michael and Jeremy in North Carolina. I'll chat with you soon.

Love, Josh

P.S. Facebook click HERE.

1 comment:

Bill Fogle said...

I loved this. I hadn't seen it. I've only seen one Lady Gaga video - that first one. I couldn't believe the hats and costumes. Does she do this all the time? I thought everything was good about this video except the music! Am I nuts? It's like ... "elevator rock" or something. Does it get better after you listen a few times? Thanks for introducing me to this woman's world. The video was stunning. I'm so glad I love hats!