Friday, October 2, 2009

Sugar Town #2: Our First Home Together

Hi Bloggy Friends,

I hope all is well in your world. Things are great here. My week started out busy as heck, but in the end everything has worked through smoothly. It's getting chilly fast here. All of a sudden I find myself dressed in heavier jackets and winter hats. The seasons come and go so quickly - let's hope this next winter takes a hint!

Below I am posting the second episode of my reality series, Sugar Town. It's all about the weekend Alan and I became homeowners. I hope you enjoy. I'll chat with you soon.

Love, Josh

3 comments:

Morrie said...

Well done guys, but you should have carried each other over the thresh-hold.

Casey said...

I'm so excited for you guys. That was a great video. Congrats again! I can't wait to come visit sometime.

Unknown said...

Congrats! It looks like a very nice home! We have the same green in our house and it's a warming color! It's really popular right now! I love the kitchen! I look forward to seeing more. Oh, I also saw on TV where they are suppose to be having a Princess Diana exhibit going on there. Have you been? Keep us posted!