Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hurricane Bill Hits the East Coast!

Hi Bloggy Friends,

I hope you're having a good day. I'm up bright and early this morning. It's a beautiful day in Philadelphia, so there's no telling what I'll get myself into today. Before I do that, though, I wanted to stop by to share Bill's latest video project, The Making of Large Print. It's all about his poetry reading on Sunday. In it he shares his poem and adds a few creative touches that are sure to entertain. Alan and I even make a brief appearance. It's a great video. I think you'll enjoy it too.

Have a great day. I'll chat with you soon.

Love, Josh

2 comments:

Rick Watson said...

Wow! Hurricana Bill is wound tight!!

Bill Fogle said...

Thanks for the plug, Lady Day. I wish the YouTube imbeddable player had the CORRECT aspect ratio!!!!! Arrrggg!

Hurricaine Bill = very windy.