Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chelsea and Chuy on Prop. 8

Hey, Bloggy Friends!

I hope you're having a nice Tuesday. My last class is canceled today, so I am looking forward to a short day. Now that midterms are over, it seems that things will be slowing down a little over the next few weeks. This is good timing, considering we are moving this weekend. Can you imagine, moving and studying for exams? No thanks!

I wanted to stop by to show you a video I saw on one of my favorite shows last night, Chelsea Lately. I've mentioned before what a big fan I am of Chelsea Handler. Last night she did a PSA skit about Proposition 8 in California. If you don't know, Prop. 8 is a ballot that wishes to overturn the legalization of gay marriage in California. It is also known as California Marriage Protection Act. Gross. It will be voted on by residents of California on the day of the general election. It's just another really important thing to get out and vote for this year. I'm sure if you read my blog, and live in California, you are probably already voting NO on Prop 8. Make sure you get your friends out there to put a stop to this ridiculous, backwards idea. NO on Prop 8!

I hope you all have a great day. I'll talk to you soon.

Love, Josh

3 comments:

scareykatt said...

I have never ever vote in my life.

This will be my FIRST TIME to vote.



There are two main things to vote.

1) a new president.

2) no on prop 8.

Those two things are the MOST important for me.

Anonymous said...

(No drumroll necessary because it's no surprise to anyone that) I have never heard of Chelsea Lately. Um, does she remind anybody else of Katie Couric?

"Tushie sex ..." OMG.

Casey said...

Glad the midterm-mania is winding down, and I'm so excited about the move. I cant wait to hear how the cats & Galileo adjust. I'm sure he'll have no problem, but it seems like cats are prone to run and hide for a bit until their curiousity gets the best of them.

The video was very funny. I think she is hilarious, but I dont catch her show quite as much as you.