Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Trip with Matthew & Aaron, Part 3: Montreal

Hey, Bloggy Friends!

So, this is my third and final video installment of my trip last week with Matthew and Aaron. As you already know, we drove from NYC to Montreal for a few more days of fun. I didn't get a lot of video footage there, but I did get some. I also got some great footage of our drive up and at the art museum I told you about, Dia:Beacon.

I hope you're all having a great day. It is storming in Philadelphia today. Hopefully the rain will come down and wash away the horribly hot weather we've been suffering through. I guess living in the perfect weather of San Francisco for almost four years spoiled me a little. I have forgotten how to cope with the humidity, but I'll relearn, don't you worry!

Well, that's about it. Have a great night and enjoy the video!

Love you all!

Josh

5 comments:

EMullins said...

I LOVE THAT SONG!!! =)

How crazy that we were in Canada at the same time? Or pretty close to the same time at least. I've never made it to Montreal, but I LOVE Toronto.

BTW, I loved the quick flash of you in the grass at the end. Very cute!

Rick Watson said...

Great theatrics Aaron in the big tubular room!

I must say, I thought I saw a quick cameo of Britney Spears doing Slave for You! Are my eyes deceiving me?

Casey said...

That was some serious interpretive dancing! lol

I too enjoyed the song selection and the "diva shot" at the end.

Anonymous said...

Josh, the yellow T-shirt "Splendor in the Grass" footage of you is classic material. The whole video has a sexy, classic quality, as if we were looking at three people in their prime moment of life.

Aaron does some amazing dancing but let me tell you: When Matthew grants a close-up ... time stands still.

Mnowac said...

Too cute, I love your videos Josh, they always make me smile.