Friday, June 27, 2008

It's Video Time!

Hey Bloggy Friends!

It's a hot one in Philadelphia today! Im not sure what the weather is like where you are, but I hope you are staying nice and comfy!

So, today is the day I begin the video portion of our road trip to North Carolina. Now that you know most of what happened, I thought it would be fun for you to actually see how it all unfolded. Today's video is all about our drive down to Carrboro. It consists mostly of clips of little Galileo, who is one of our main priorities when taking such a trip on the road. He really was very well behaved along the way. He slept mostly, and just starred at us from the cage acting like fools from time to time - you know, to keep things lively!

I hope you enjoy today's presentation, and stay tuned to upcoming videos that follow us along our trip.

Have a fantastic day. Stay cool, stay dry and most importantly.... stay grounded!

Love you much,

Joshua Allan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when Alan rolls his eyes during what I can only imagine to have been your stage direction: "OK, get funky now!"

That must have been so exciting starting out on VACA.

I love hearing Galileo for the first time. That little bark! OMG!

Casey said...

What a cute little puppy... I like him more every time he appears on film.

Love that we get to see the week documented in video... cant wait to see the rest.

EMullins said...

Fun video! Galileo is a little firecracker. =)

Anonymous said...

I love your videos...they keep me smiling!