Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Time-Warp Tuesday: More Old Pictures

Hello.Hey, Bloggy Friends!

Since Alex's birthday falls on Tuesday I'm feeling some of that old familiar Time-Warpy-ness. That is a word - check the dictionary! :)

I found some pictures of Alex when she was a child. This one is of her and my Mother while on a trip to St. Louis in 1989. At this point Alex would have been one year old. My Mom looks so young and sweet. I love her so much.



And since you guys were talking about some old make-up memories, I thought I would post this funny picture of my Dad. Alexandra got ahold of him in 1994 and gave him quite a makeover. He was always a great sport. So funny.



Why do I feel like crying when I see old pictures like this? I guess the sorrowful Nina Simone song in the background doesn't help. Days gone by...

Have a great night, Bloggy Friends. I love you all!

Josh

3 comments:

Rick Watson said...

I thought the pic of your dad was Derek! They look so alike! Thanks for sharing!

-rick

EMullins said...

YAY. Time Warp Tuesday is back!

Casey said...

I totally missed this post earlier. I love TWT! Old photos make me emotional too.