Sunday, April 13, 2008

Newest Galileo Picture!

Good afternoon, Bloggy Friends!

Here is the newest picture of Galileo. It looks like he's growing fast! We will be getting him in about three weeks. I hope he doesn't get too much bigger! He's such a doll. I can't wait.

I had an awesome time with Bloggy Friend Bill yesterday. He was just as awesome as I expected him to be - no, he was even more awesome! We were also able to meet his partner, Gary for the first time. He is also such a great guy. Look out for a video in the coming week, just as soon as I have a chance to put it together.

We are waiting for our friends Pat and Sara to get here. It will be nice to see some familiar faces from San Francisco.

I hope you guys have had an awesome weekend. Ours has been jam-packed but fulfilling!

Talk to ya soon.

Love, Josh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could have sat there on your sofa with my feet up for hours more. The languid music, wine, and friends (and the gorgeous evening) made a sort of timeless moment.

Thanks for the Galileo mug update!

Rick Watson said...

the baby is gorgeous! can't wait to see some bloggy vids of the past weekend!

gleeindc said...

After Bill introduced me to Josh and Allen via the videos, it was great to be there, between the opportunity to meet you both (and I also need to mention meeting Mary Todd and Abigal), the nice walk and meal it was a real treat. Now seeing Galileo as he grows more and more into his own, thank you.

Unknown said...

Hey Josh! I finally found your blog.
Looks like you guys are having a good time out in Philly. Say hey to Sarah and Pat for me. :)

(And your puppy is super-cute, but in all those pictures it looks like he's being strangled!)

Oh, I've got a long-distance music rec for you:
http://inversehiphop.wordpress.com/2007/12/29/mark-ronson-presents-rhymefest-man-in-the-mirror-mixtape-free-download/

download it. You will love it.

-Brian F.
(bfeng@pobox.com)