Monday, January 7, 2008

It's a Manhattan Monday!

Hi, Bloggy Friends! I hope you have a fantabulous Monday! Today is my first, official day back from Christmas vacation and I'm looking forward to it. I am especially excited to start school on the 22nd of this month!!

We have another bloggy friend who has recently started his own blog - it is my good friend Eddie from high school. You may remember me mentioning him previously when I showed the pictures he posted of us as teenagers. Eddie is a high school English teacher in Cincinnati - so you can be sure to read blogs with excellent punctuation. He is a super intelligent, always witty guy who has a lot of interesting things to say. So far, he has added a lot of reviews on movies and television shows, which I find to be particularly useful. Check it out HERE and stop by his comment section to say hola!

Enjoy today's Bloggy Video. It was filmed while Derek and Alexandra were in town.

Love you all!



Josh

8 comments:

Mnowac said...

Booooy you Middleton's are some purdy people!!!! I'll check out your frieds blog. I wonder where he teaches in Cinti? My ex from college teaches English at HS in Cinti. Have a great week at work.

george said...

Hi Josh, You have no idea who I am, but you might remember my friend Franky. I came across your blog and wanted to say it puts a smile on face. Thanks for sharing!

tracie said...

Loved the new vid! You guys are soooo adorable. It looks like you guys had a great time during you fam visit! :)

Anonymous said...

Great choice to go into NYC. I've never been at Xmas but you're right, Rockefeller Ctr. really *is* Xmas. The Oscar Peterson is especially relevant.

This is an especially good video. I loved how Alex overcame her camera shyness! LOL!

Love the big Carol Burnett kiss! MWAH!

Casey said...

How fun! I love me some NYC and would love to see it around Christmas sometime.

EMullins said...

I still can't get over your sister being all grown up; she's still about seven in my mind.

And that crazy Derek... what else can you say?

Thanks for the shoutout! What an honor to be mentioned on your blog, Mammy! ;-)

Rick Watson said...

oh gawd! i miss my nyc! anxiously awaiting my philly trip when we hop over to Manhattan for a day!

btw... i'm taking a LGBTQ class this semester and my instructor is a graduate of Temple!

derek is so cute! tell him to QUIT smoking! it's so nasty! alex is cute too and of course so are you bitch!

Mnowac said...

well Josh in response to your comment, we tend to do "it" naked, but don't do yoga naked :) Although if you googled naked yoga, you will find that there is a studio here in our fine city that has naked yoga, even with speacial bear days!