Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sugar Road Trip - Day Thirteen

Hey Bloggy Friends! Well, thirteen down, one to go! Today we drive from Dubuque to Chicago in a little segment I like to call Sugar Road Trip - Day Thirteen. At this point we were a little pressed for time, so I didn't get to stay in Chicago for as long as I would have liked. I did get to stop in for a fabulous dinner at my old workplace, Chicago Diner. It was so good to see some old friends that I used to work with, and meet a few of the cute new employees.

To see pictures of our day click IOWA/CHICAGO.

Make it a delicious day! Stop by tomorrow for the home stretch to Philly!!

Love, Josh

2 comments:

Casey said...

Thats so awesome you had a chance to return to the old income source!

The elevator looked scary & fun!!!

Anonymous said...

You should totally stop in Cleveland!!!

Monica