Monday, October 29, 2007

Short & Sweet: Another Queen In The Family!

Good afternoon Bloggy Friends!

Recently my first cousin Whitney was crowned Homecoming Queen in my home town of Lancaster, KY! By taking the crown she is carrying on quite a tradition in our family. My aunt Stacy took the crown back in 1978 and in 1981 her mother, Robin, won as well! It was such a to-do that they ran an article in the local paper, The Central Record! They reported that we are the first family in town to have three Homecoming Queens!

Diva runs in the family!

Have a great day Bloggy Friends!

Josh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have such great memories of my one visit to Kentucky. I'll have to find out the name of the very rural area I stayed in (house was accessible only by a dirt road). The most beautiful October weekend I've ever known.

Casey said...

While I'm certain that these lyrics dont necessarily apply to your family, this song came to my mind

they get on me wanna know Hank
why do you drink?
(Hank) why do you roll smoke?
Why must you live out the songs that you wrote?
over and over
everybody made my prediction
so if i get stoned
I'm just carryin'
on an old family tradition"

Anonymous said...

Thats so awesome!

Anonymous said...

that anonymous comment was me!

Monica