Thursday, August 16, 2007

Random Blog!

Hey bloggy friends! There's not a lot of point to today's blog except that it's very random! I hung out with my friend Allen yesterday and we chilled in the city all afternoon before taking dinner at No Name Sushi on Church street here in San Francisco. Allen is a good friend of mine that I have had since living in Chicago. I don't tend to argue with most of my friends, but my friendship with him is unique in the fact that we sometimes have little (large) tiffs. We always pull it back together, though, and come through as stronger friends! He is a fantastically creative and inspiring person to be around, I'm lucky to have him as a friend. Some of you may remember me being cast in some of his shows in Chicago. He founded a radical, independent theater company called Nomenil. It was a lot of fun.

Anyways, here is a small video I took off and on yesterday. I hope you enjoy it!

P.S. For those of you with sensitive ears - there is a profane word used once or twice in this chatty blog - watch at your own risk! No Mom, it's not me saying it!

Love, Josh

1 comment:

Casey said...

Gurl... that's funny... I wish the 2 or 3 arguments between you guys was documented in a chatty blog. Maybe you can do a re-creation??