Tuesday, August 7, 2007

House Guests: Paloma's Cha Cha - Cha's

One of my favorite people on the planet, Paloma, visited town last night. Several of us met up at a tapas restaurant in The Mission called Cha Cha Cha's. We had an awesome time drinking sangria and chowing down on some delicious tapas. After dinner we all traveled down the street to a place called Beauty Bar where we continued our merry drinking festivities and some lively conversation.

Paloma just returned from a trip to Afghanistan with the band she is currently in, she also had the opportunity to visit Dubai. It was fun listening to the stories she had to tell about these exotic locales. She plays the violin and has backed up such famous groups as The Eels & Gnarls Barkley to name a few. We met several years ago when I was living in Chicago, I used to frequent a vegetarian restaurant she worked in called Blind Faith. We also had a chance to work together briefly at Chicago Diner before she moved away to L.A. after college. I always love spending time with her and was thrilled that she came to town before I leave in September. She has several friends here from high school so she visits rather frequently. Here is a mish-mash of videos and pictures that I took last night. Hope you enjoy!

I posted more PICTURES on my Flickr page - check it out!


Love, Josh



There are more pictures on my Flickr page check out http://flickr.com/photos/justjoshfunk1/sets/72157601289042066/

1 comment:

Casey said...

Gurl... love love love your video blogs... I also think it's hilarious how your sort of ambush people... keep it up.