Friday, March 19, 2010

Seeing Janelle Monáe Live


Hi Bloggy Friends,

The best singer I ever saw live was Erykah Badu, but Janelle Monáe comes in at a close second. I saw her at Johnny Brenda's (1201 Frankford Ave., 215-739-9684) last night performing a set from her upcoming album, Archandroid. She may be my second favorite singer, but she is by far the most fascinating performer I've seen on stage. You should check her out if she's coming to your area. She's from another planet.

I've attached a few videos below. You can find more on my YouTube page. The sound quality sucks compared to the real thing, but you get the point. Have a great night. I'll chat with you soon.

Love, Josh




3 comments:

Bill Fogle said...

Now THIS is music!

Anonymous said...

Ya damn right!! She's tha dopest!!

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat forum[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to produce an income online.