Thursday, July 16, 2009

Trip to Maine, Pt. 3

Hi Bloggy Friends,

I hope everything is well where you are today. It looks like it's shaping up to be a beautiful day in Philadelphia. This has been a great week as far as weather is concerned. I haven't talked much about it, but we have begun to get more serious with our house hunt. We've taken a few trips out with our realtor, and have seen several places we liked. We still haven't seen "the one" yet, but we have plenty of time to see more. I'll be back with more details about that later.

The reason I'm here is to share with you the third installment of my Trip to Maine series. Another one of my favorite parts about the trip was being on the water. We were blessed enough to have a cabin that sat right on the shore, so we made sure to get out in it everyday. We could swim, take the paddle boat or the canoe. The weather wasn't so great during the first of the week, so being out in the boats was a little scary. The water was choppy, tossing us around like Beyonce's boobies when she does the shimmy. Thankfully, as the week progressed the sun came out and the water calmed down, making our lake adventures much more endurable. Swimming and paddling boats was a great way for us to get exercise throughout the week. It's how we started most of our days.

I hope you enjoy the video I threw together. There is one more in the series coming soon. Have a great day. I'll chat with you later.

Love, Skipper Josh

5 comments:

Rick Watson said...

great color guard routine girl! like the soundtrack on this one!

Casey said...

I wouldn't even know where to get started in a canoe. I'd just spin in circles.

P.S. I thought this was a family friendly blog. You should've had a PG-13 rating. haha

Bill Fogle said...

Thanks again for assembling and posting these videos. It was definately a trip worth remembering. I miss that incredible quiet and peacefulness, when you could hear the water lap up against the rocks. OMG. Where we really there, or did I dream it?!

Mnowac said...

Love it, what fun!

EMullins said...

I can see the spirit of Cap'n Butterworth is still alive and well!