Thursday, February 5, 2009

Something New From Bloggy Friend Bill!

Good afternoon Bloggy Friends!

I hope you're having a nice day. My week is rolling along quite nicely. We had some pretty bad weather over the course of the week. It snowed pretty heavily Tuesday night, but Wednesday's sunshine helped melt a lot of it away. It was definitely our biggest snow of the season. It's nothing compared to what they've been facing in Kentucky. There are still people without electricity! Let's hope it clears up soon.

I'm about to leave for school, but I wanted to leave you with a little something before I go. Bloggy Friend Bill has made a new video, it's the second part to his glamorous WWII epic on style. He's been working on it for quite a while now, and it shows. It's very, very well made. I hope you enjoy the music and the lovely images. I know I did. Great job, Bill

Have a nice day. I'll chat with you soon!

Love, Josh

4 comments:

Bill Fogle said...

You are _SO_ sweet. Thanks gurl for the plug!

Casey said...

Gurl, I hope you were wearing your faux fur coat and hat while out braving the cold weather.

This was a good Bill video... very creative.

luv4piggy said...

what a great video!

brillantly done!

Follick Photography said...

im glad you guys got some sun to melt your snow away! my mom is one of the unfortunate still without power :( its going on two weeks for her now i think, i would go bananas!!