Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fabulously Focused.

Hello, Bloggy Friends!

Thank you so much to those of you who listened to my radio spot today. And for those of you who didn't - kiss my ass! :)

We had a lot of fun doing it. I think it went really well for our first time. I am already looking forward to our next go 'round on Friday. Tune in you Bitches! :)

I hope you're having a nice night. Galileo and I just returned from a nice evening walk along the Wissahickon Valley Trail. It's so nice there when the leaves are starting to change. He absolutely loved it. I thought it would tire him out, but he hasn't laid down since we returned home. He has as much energy as the Engergizer Bunny! I love him. He's actually starting to become one of my best friends. Is that sad? No.

Today is the official day our lease goes into effect for our apartment in Center City. Alan has been collecting a few boxes at work over the week. If all goes well we should be packing some things into them over the weekend. I really can't wait to get it all moved over. There isn't much I'll miss about Manayunk - except maybe the Wissahickon Valley Trail and the Dairy Freeze on the corner. Mmm.

You guys have a great night. I'm about to take care of my evening beauty duties, before I nestle into the couch (with a glass of wine) for the final debate. I'm looking forward to this one. I hear the format is going to be a face to face discussion between the two candidates. It will be interesting to see how McCain handles things. The whole nation is saying he needs to pull a miracle out of his hairy, white ass to turn things around. A few more, typically red states, seem to be shifting towards our man, Obama. I saw on CNN tonight that polls suggest Obama will be the victor in Virginia. That's a big deal. If I'm not mistaken, Virginia hasn't went democrat since the 60's. We shouldn't count our little chickens before they hatch, though. The GOP's could produce Osama Bin Laden at the last minute and turn this whole thing around. Count me in as seriously doubtful.

Have a great night, guys. Reach around with both arms and give yourselves a big hug from me! Mmmm. That felt nice.

Love You, Josh

2 comments:

Rick Watson said...

How funny we are both boxing and moving at the same time! Our schedules are so much alike! I can't wait to see some pics of your new place. I googled it and it's very near the Gayborhood or in the Gayborhood. I don't the actual boundaries of the area. I'm looking forward to visiting soon! Maybe Thanksgiving??

Friday I have no class so I can, for sure, catch your radio show (Bitch!)!

EMullins said...

Congrats on your first successful show. I wish I could listen!