Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Broadcast...

Hey, Bloggy Friends!

I have some more family news to share today. First of all, my sister is actually 8 to 10 weeks pregnant now. She wanted me to make sure and clarify that. She went to the doctor and her latest blood work told those results.

My brother, Derek, cracked his tail bone today! He sent me a message earlier, and apparently he cracked it while he was inner tubing through some rapids outside of Seattle. I'm sure he's feeling some pain tonight, so let's all keep him in our thoughts!

Below is a picture he sent me of his afternoon. It looks really beautiful, doesn't it? Get better soon, Gurl!!

Love you all, Josh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooh man! Ouch! Thank God for prescription pain relievers.

Rick Watson said...

coccyx? omg!