Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sugar Road Trip - Day Seven

Happy Sunday Bloggy Friends! Well, we finally had to tear ourselves away from Seattle. I had such an awesome time there. It was a great point in our trip to stop and refresh ourselves for the long haul eastward. I'm looking forward to what adventures await us in the wild untamed mid-west!

Here is a bloggy video of our last afternoon in Seattle, and as we hit HWY 2 on our way to Yellowstone Nat'l Park.

If you'd like to see a few snapshots I took throughout the day, click HERE



The song clip I used in today's bloggy video is "What A Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong.

Peace Out!

Love, Josh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Despite the funny doughnuts, it felt a little sad to me that you had to leave Derek. :(

I just LOVE those photos from Rt. 2. Oh my God! I've been tracking your journey on Google Earth (I do have a life, I promise ... really). Anyway I envy your driving in those mountains! But, yeah, time to make up some time! LOL!

Your road trip movies may be your BEST!

Casey said...

I feel like the dancing in the end made me whole... thank you!