Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Weekender: Thrifting, Kitties & The Caffeine Effect

Saturday afternoon was another gloriously beautiful day in San Francisco! Alan has been on the lookout for a specific gift for his advisor before he leaves, so we have been shopping all over town - with no avail. We had fun though, cruising some of the best antique and thrift stores in the city.

Here is a little video I made during our afternoon romp. I hope you enjoy. We had a really fun weekend. There will be more videos to come of all the other festivities! I hope you had a good one too!

Love, Josh

2 comments:

Casey said...

Cute cats... you know they love you when they want you to check out their booty!!!

You know that Alan secretly looks at Playboy too--but just for the articles. lol

Anonymous said...

You are truly a nut!! I say that every day after I watch/read your blog. A true bright spot in my daily surf. Can't wait til you guys are back east so we can maybe see you more.

Hal