Friday, September 21, 2007

LEAVE WHITNEY ALONE!

Hey Bloggy Friends! Happy Friday!!

This will be our last weekend in San Francisco! I can hardly believe it. We are planning to leave a week from today after the movers come and take all of our stuff away.

We have a lot going on over the next few days, like a few going away parties and stuff like that. I'll do my best to get some good footage to share with you next week.

As for todays footage.... Have you guys seen Chris Crocker's video on YouTube entitled "Leave Britney Alone?" It has gotten a huge amount of media attention since he posted it last week - from Fox News to Jimmy Kimmel and even the Maury Povich show. Well, I was feeling silly yesterday and decided to post my own version of the video as a response - it is called "Leave Whitney Alone!" I hear buzz in the industry that it may very well earn me a nomination for an Oscar in 2008.

Enjoy Bloggy Friends. Have a great weekend!

Love, Josh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To answer your YouTube question, my partner Gary and I live in Washington, DC.

Enjoy your last weekend in SF!!! When you go to Phila, for restaurants try Astral Plane on Lombard Street and the Greek restaurant on South Street. Also, for weird fun, try a place called Marigolds in West Phila, around Baltimore and 45th or 44th. Of course, this was 1985, so ...