Friday, July 20, 2007

Rumble, Rumble!


This morning, around 4:45, a 4.2 earthquake shook me from my sleep! I have felt small tremors before but this was the biggest one yet. I felt like I was being rocked from side to side and the walls were popping non-stop! It even shattered windows at a Safeway in the East Bay. I was a little frightened so it took me a while to get back to sleep. When it was happening I kept wondering if it was going to stop and when it did I wondered if that was just a pre-cursor to a bigger one. Fortunately, it only lasted a few seconds. I sure want to get out of San Francisco before a bigger one comes!

Love, Josh

For more details visit this link from my favorite local, morning news show starring Laura Garcia-Cannon:

http://kntv.weatherplus.com/weathernews/13720218/detail.html

No comments: